Minggu, 19 Juni 2016

tugas akhir bahasa inggris

The dream is the hope
When I had graduated from college the first thing I would do is try to find experience. With what I was looking for experience? My first work in accordance with what I want to accomplish, or in accordance with my hobbies. After that I learned how to make money and learn how the work was done with pleasure and conform our hearts. Then I look for new things back in some places I worked later. Then after that experience accumulated I started a business with some of my experience and in accordance with the thinking and my hobby. And with a capital I gathered when I was working before her. After that I'll start a business with my responsibilities and risks apaun results. And that obviously I would make my parents proud of me and what they spend for me at first was not in vain.


Anggun Dwi Haryani
1EA20
Gunadarma Manajeman-S1

Tugas bahasa inggris 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar